Terminus: Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Terminus: Lockdown

This forum is devoted to allowing users to post, discuss and also ask questions related Terminus: Lockdown. We will also answer any questions or complaints you have.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

hmmmmmmmmm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Player1

hmmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmm EmptyTue Aug 01, 2017 3:38 pm

hmmmm.... not sure y i dont like this..... like the world isnt in sync
with itself, u know what i mean? sync it better, maybe. i dont now,
might drop it if u dont.

7fULLa7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

hmmmmmmmmm Empty
PostSubject: Re: hmmmmmmmmm   hmmmmmmmmm EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 5:39 pm

Hello 7fULLa7,

We are extremely sorry for the problem that you brought up. It is upsetting news for us as we always aim to bring the best experience for our users.

We would definitely like to fix the issue at hand as soon as possible and we are actively reviewing the game often to find these issues.

We would also love it if you could assist us.Could you let us know which part of the game that made you feel that way? Does it have to do with the art assets being inconsistent? or the color scheme is too weird for you? It would be a great help if you could share us more details about your experience with the game.

Hope you enjoy the day! Thank you for the great feedback on the game, it really mean a lot to us as we get to know what you think of it so we could strive to improve it further. lol! lol! lol!

Cheers~
Naophire
Back to top Go down
http://terminuslockdown.forumotion.asia

hmmmmmmmmm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminus: Lockdown :: Requests and Feedbacks-
Jump to: