Terminus: Lockdown
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Terminus: Lockdown

This forum is devoted to allowing users to post, discuss and also ask questions related Terminus: Lockdown. We will also answer any questions or complaints you have.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

LOVE LOVE the game!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Player1

LOVE LOVE the game! Empty
PostSubject: LOVE LOVE the game!   LOVE LOVE the game! EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 10:53 am

To whom it may concern

Firstly, this is my dream game. It was as if your team plugged me to a
dream synthesizer and voila(!) Although, I should add that I don't
think there are sufficient leaves in the background of the first few
levels. Makes it a tiny bit difficult to focus. Maybe you would look
into that?

Secondly, the 2nd level was extremely difficult. I understand that
it is probably targeted at the "more" hardcore gamers out there but
perhaps you wouldn't mind too much dropping the HP of the boss? Just
by about 1100 will do.

Thirdly, I think the 3rd level wasn't quite right. I don't remember
it being quite like that in my dream. There was a tiny bit more
blue in the leaves and less circuits. Perhaps you would fix this too.

Otherwise it's perfect. I mean almost perfect.

Love love xoxo
<>_.:-+-terina-+-:._<>
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

LOVE LOVE the game! Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOVE LOVE the game!   LOVE LOVE the game! EmptyFri Jul 14, 2017 11:15 am

Greetings Terina,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We really appreciate that our game appealed to you so much. That really meant so much to us. We have read your feedback regarding our game and have discussions on the concerns you have.

For the first matter; awww we apologize for what happened and we don't really quite what did you mean by sufficient leaves. It would be nice if you could tell us more about it. Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

As for the second matter; we think that the balance of the game is really important too and that the game should be able to be enjoyed by all kinds players. We are doing our best to look into it and attempt to fix what we can but please do bear with us as it might take a awhile because we would also need some time for tweaks and testing so that we may bring the best of the game to all of our audience. sunny sunny sunny

For the third; for the third level, we were actually trying to improve the immersion of the game and to convey a stronger sense that the plants have taken over the area, which results in less circuits. However, we will also be reviewing the level again to check for flaws and also to reflect on whether does the way the level is designed really hinders the experience of our players.

Hope you have a great day ahead of you! lol! lol! lol!

Cheers,
Naophire ><

Back to top Go down
http://terminuslockdown.forumotion.asia

LOVE LOVE the game!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Terminus: Lockdown :: General Discussions-
Jump to: